I am Worthy of Love


Don't we all need a little reminder sometimes?
I am worthy of love - it even sounds nice.
How many of us truly believe it? We are constantly giving love - as mothers, wives, caregivers - but we forget that we, too, are worthy of love.
So deep for my first post, but I truly want this to lead my life.
I suffer from depression and anxiety, which in turn mess up my sleeping cycle, I also go through periods of high productivity (guess which one I am in right now). It is a difficult roller coaster but through it all I see how much my family loves me, understands me and wants to be there for me. They don't know what to do either, but they are there for me to hold me when I need to and to be my safe haven. I am worthy of their love!
I am human and have my weaknesses but I am worthy of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perú - Part 2

Perú - Our first big family trip

I am most grateful about...